The Women in Business Network is a London, England based business networking group for women entrepreneurs throughout the United Kingdom. WIBN members span a wide range of professions and promote word of mouth business referrals within local groups, with the focus being the long-term strategy of business growth via getting to know other members.
Women in Business Network Cost:
Annual Women in Business Network membership costs £240.00 with a per-meeting cost of £24.00. Costs are higher for membership and meetings in London and throughout Ireland; you can find a price list at WIBN's site.
Women in Business Network Key Information:
|Address||14 Austin Friars, London, England EC2N 2HE, GB|
Women in Business Network Can Be Found At:
Recent News About the Women in Business Network:
- April 24, 2019 - Huddersfield - The Wonderful Women Who Make the Town Tick.
- April 19, 2019 - Social Media and Digital Marketing Insights with Denise Whitmore.
- November 16, 2018 - Guest Article: The Importance of Building a Support Network for Women in Business.
Women in Business Network FAQs:
What is the Women in Business Network?
The WIBN is a network of businesswomen throughout the UK consisting of local groups. The Women in Business Network currently boasts more than 2,000 members in England, Ireland, and Wales.
How do I join the Women in Business Network?
First you visit a local group. Find a Women in Business Network group near you by using the WIBN website's group finder page. You can get an overview of the group near you and find out what professions are represented (groups are limited to one member per profession, so there's no overlap or competition for referrals), then contact them and schedule a visit.
Group visits cost £28.00. Once you've visited a group you can apply for WIBN membership.
What benefits do I get with my WIBN membership?
Besides the benefits of being part of a group, learning about other businesswomen and their businesses and getting and giving referrals, there are a number of discounts for Women in Business Network members:
- Exclusive privileges from ELEMIS, the UK's number one skincare and spa brand.
- Discounts on Saffire Handmade Artisan Chocolates.
- Discount from Working Wardrobe.
- A free 6-month subscription to WebGo Digital Business Cards.
- Discounted membership to the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- Discounted international exchange rates at Audensa Financial.
Will I get leads right away when I join WIBN?
When you join a Women in Business Network group you may get a few referrals right away, but the focus of WIBN is networking as a long term strategy. As you get to know and trust other group members through group networking and one on one meetings, you'll develop a greater understanding of who they are as both businesswomen and people. Through that relationship building process you'll know that when you refer someone to another WIBN member, they're in good hands.