The USASBE (United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship) 2020 Conference is the leading conference specifically focused on entrepreneurship education. The conference features entrepreneurship research, teaching, exercises, and an entrepreneurs' forum.
10x Your Growth
Meet 1000+ online entrepreneurs
Learn from $1m to $100m revenue companies
Start a 7 day trial now
USASBE 2020 Conference Cost:
There are a number of different ticket options for the USASBE 2020 Conference:
- Early Bird Registration (now through October 25, 2019) - $550.00 for current members; $675.00 for new or renewing USASBE members.
- Regular Registration - $700.00 for current USASBE members; $825.00 for new or renewing members.
- Early Bird Student Registration (now through October 25, 2019) - $400.00 (includes membership).
- Student Registration - $450.00 (includes USASBE membership).
- One-Day Only Registration - $525.00.
- Guest Plenary Session Registration - $250.00.
- Guest Gala Dinner / Awards Reception - $250.00.
Learning Journeys cost an additional fee ranging from $25.00 to $50.00. You can register for the conference at USASBE.org.
USASBE 2020 Conference Key Information:
January 3 - 7, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Number of featured speakers
Day-long learning journeys & short & long entrepreneur education sessions
Cocktail hours, breakfasts, walking tours, and Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony
Who should attend the 2020 USASBE Conference?
Teachers focusing on entrepreneurship education, scholars performing cutting-edge entrepreneurship research, and program directors and practitioners that add immersive entrepreneurship experiences to classroom education.
Plan your itinerary now with our rundown of the USASBE 2020 Conference cost.
Who are USASBE 2020 Conference's keynote speakers?
The 2020 USASBE Conference boasts an eclectic group of keynote speakers:
- Devin Thorpe - Prolific author, educator, and founder of GoodCrowd.school will talk about purpose-driven leadership.
- Mixtrox - Founding mother and daughter team Kerry Shrader and Ashlee Ammons will discuss building their software business as "Quad Outsiders."
- Stephen Spinelli Jr., Ph.D.- The Jiffy Lube co-founder, educator, and board member for multiple companies will share his experiences and the future of entrepreneurship.
- Dr. Melissa S. Cardon - The Nestle Professor of Management at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville will discuss passion in entrepreneurship.
- Martin Atkins - The Grammy-winning drummer for bands such as Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, and Public Image, Ltd., the founder of industrial supergroup Pigface, and owner of Invisible Records will talk about music business entrepreneurship and education.
Plan your trip with our breakdown of USASBE 2020 Conference cost.
What are some of USASBE 2020 Conference's events?
- Learning journeys.
- Cocktail receptions.
- Learning breakfasts.
- Speaker presentations.
- Paper development sessions.
- Awards receptions.
- New Orleans walking tours.
Learn more about the 2020 USASBE Conference with our list of key conference information.
What are the 2020 USASBE Conference's Learning Journeys?
The USASBE Conference's Learning Journeys provide the opportunity to see entrepreneurship on-site and in action. There are three scheduled for the 2020 conference:
- Arts Entrepreneurship in New Orleans - A journey through the French Quarter to hear the story of jazz, local authors (including Truman Capote and Tennessee Williams), and the visual arts via the local artists' market.
- Artisan Entrepreneurship in New Orleans - A visit to Seven Three Distilling Company to see the distilling process and how Seven Three works with local agriculture partners.
- Mardi Gras Recycle Center: "We Turn Beads into Jobs" - Arc of Greater New Orleans helps create jobs for people with intellectual disabilities while recycling the annual 160 tons of Mardi Gras throws.
Learn more USASBE 2020 Conference key information.