Tech Wildcatters is a Dallas-based B2B startup accelerator. They use a unique mentor-driven 5-stage process during their 12-week Training Camp, with each stage focusing on an element of the startup life cycle. Tech Wildcatters also offers short-term startup-centric events such as Mentor Monday and Open Pitch Practice.
Tech Wildcatters Key Information:
Brad Taylor, Gabriella Draney, John Reed, Jon Feld, and Shubh Agarwal
1601 Elm St., 33rd Floor, Dallas, Texas 75201, US
Tech Wildcatters Can Be Found At:
Recent News About Tech Wildcatters:
- March 7, 2019 - Startup Week Returns to Downtown Dallas in Early April.
- February 20, 2019 - North Texas’ Tech Exits of 2018.
- April 6, 2018 - Former NFL Star Darren Woodson: You’re Never Going to Be Perfect in Business.
Tech Wildcatters FAQs:
How does Tech Wildcatters accelerator program work?
Tech Wildcatters accelerator program, or Training Camp, focuses on mentoring startups through the milestones that every startup must meet. The 12-week program allows startups to move at a pace natural to their company and their industry. Tech Wildcatters invests as much as $130 thousand in each portfolio company.
Tech Wildcatters' unique approach to acceleration consists of 5 pillars:
- Inclusivity: startups succeed when they represent the communities they serve.
- Wellness: startup founders have greater success when they flourish holistically.
- Community: startups function best in a large, supportive ecosystem.
- Cultivation: startups should be able to succeed as actual businesses.
- Prosperity: mentors help startups learn how to make the right financial decisions.
How do I get accepted into Tech Wildcatters accelerator program?
First, you need to be a business-to-business tech startup. Second, you have to be doing something that Tech Wildcatters finds appealing; the Training Camp is extremely selective. Hundreds of companies apply, and only 8 to 10 are accepted.
What companies has Tech Wildcatters worked with?
- RefineRE: Software that helps non-real estate experts make commercial real estate decisions.
- teleCalm: Stress-free phone service for seniors.
- SD3D: Online 3-D printing service.
- Selery: eCommerce order fulfillment provider.
- GlimpzIt: AI powered customer intelligence from unstructured data (pictures, video, and text).
How many companies has Tech Wildcatters accelerated?
Since its inception in 2009 Tech Wildcatters has worked with more than 150 startups with 8 successful exits.