The Startup Grind 2019 Global Conference features more than two days of inspiration and education with more than 100 speakers covering multiple diverse topics including how to avoid burnout, creative storytelling, women's entrepreneurship, pitching, funding, and more.
Startup Grind 2019 Global Conference Cost:
Tickets for full access to the conference are $795.00. VIP access tickets are $1,250.00. An Investor Pass, which allows potential investors to meet Startup Program companies, is $895.00. The conference also offers packages for startups to exhibit for new investors or to increase growth. Travel and lodging are extra, with some hotels offering a Startup Grind discount of $249.00 per night.
Startup Grind 2019 Global Conference Key Information:
|Date||February 12 - 13, 2019|
|Location||Silicon Valley, California|
|Cost||$795.00 General Admission; $1,250.00 VIP Access|
|Number of speakers||More than 100|
|Number of stages||8|
Startup Grind 2019 Global Conference FAQs:
What is the Startup Grind Global Conference agenda?
It depends on which stage you gravitate to. For example, the How-To Stage features speakers exclusively discussing how-tos for startups, starting off the day with Manish Chandra, Co-Founder and CEO of Poshmark, speaking on "How to Cultivate a Thriving Social Commerce Network"; at the same time, on the Mainstage, Michael Seibel, CEO of Y Combinator, and Derek Anderson, Founder of Startup Grind, discuss "Y Combinator's Essential Startup Advice."
So the Startup Grind Global Conference's agenda is up to you and what you want to learn the most about during the event.
Who are some of Startup Grind's featured speakers?
The Startup Grind 2019 Global Conference features more than 100 speakers, each offering a unique take on their experience with startups. Here is a representative sample:
- Joe Gebbia - Co-Founder & CPO, Airbnb.
- Emily Chang - Executive Producer & Anchor, Bloomberg.
- Morgan DeBaun - Founder & CEO, Blavity.
- Courtland Allan - Founder, Indie Hackers.
- Lais De Oliveria - Community Development Director, Startup Genome.
- Mollie Glick - Agent, Creative Artists Agency.
- Greg Brockman, Co-Founder & CTO, OpenAI.
- Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder & Partner, LinkedIn & Greylock Partners.
What are Startup Grind Global Conference's stages?
Startup Grind's conference features 8 different stages showcasing areas of interest to the startup community. Here are the stages with some examples of topics covered:
- Mainstage - speakers and panel discussions focused on startup issues in general.
- Growth Stage with Google for Startups - growth, venture capital, and leadership discussions.
- Storytelling Stage with Comcast Lift Labs - how to tell your story, public speaking, women entrepreneurs, and learning from failure.
- Developer Stage with Oracle Cloud - coding, building tech, and team diversity.
- VC Stage with Oracle Startup Ecosystem - discussions about fundraising.
- AI Stage with Google for Startups - ethical AI, voice technology and security, and the future of data science and AI.
- How-To Stage - various how-tos for startups.
- Breakout Stage - future of the startup industry, cross-border expansion, and blockchain.