The Small Business Expo hosts a series of B2B conferences in multiple cities throughout the U.S. The goal of the Small Business Expo is to help small business owners, startup founders, and entrepreneurs meet, network, and grow their businesses.
Small Business Expo 2019 Cost:
The Small Business Expo's general attendance ticket, or Bronze level, is free. Silver, which adds a few perks, is $50.00, and Gold, which provides the most benefits, is $100.00.
Small Business Expo Key Information:
|Location||Cities throughout the U.S.|
|Cost||Free Bronze level; $50.00 Silver level; $100.00 Gold level|
|Number of 2019 Expos||15|
Small Business Expo FAQs:
In what cities are the 2019 Small Business Expos being held?
- Dallas, Texas - February 6, 2019.
- Miami, Florida - February 13, 2019
- Charlotte, North Carolina - March 28, 2019.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 12, 2019.
- Orlando, Florida - April 17, 2019.
- Boston, Massachusetts - May 1, 2019.
- New York, New York - June 5, 1029.
- Chicago, Illinois - June 20, 2019.
- San Diego, California - September 27, 2019.
- Phoenix, Arizona - October 24, 2019.
- Los Angeles, California - October 30, 2019.
- Atlanta, Georgia - November 14, 2019.
- Brooklyn, New York - November 20, 2019.
- Houston, Texas - December 10, 2019.
- Austin, Texas - December 17, 2019.
What are the different levels of access to Small Business Expo 2019?
Small Business Expo offers three levels of attendee ticket pricing and benefits:
Bronze level (free) access:
- Exhibitor Hall.
- Speed Networking.
- Business Card Exchange.
- Main Stage Keynotes.
- Beer & Biz Happy Hour.
Silver level ($50.00) access: Everything included in the Bronze level, plus:
- Express Check-In.
- Lead Scanner App.
- VIP "Skip the Line" Pass for the Beer & Biz Happy Hour.
Gold level ($100.00) access: Everything included in the Silver level, plus:
- Reserved Prime Seating for workshops and main stage presentations.
- Priority Seating in Speed Networking.
What is the Small Business Expo Lead Scanner App?
The Small Business Expo Lead Scanner App, available on Android and iPhone, allows attendees to import leads by scanning a QR code from the potential lead's badge. It then provides the ability to sort leads and export them to Excel.