The University of Michigan Ross School of Business Positive Business Conference is devoted to helping business leaders create positive working cultures in their organizations. The Positive Business Conference stresses the accumulated costs incurred by toxic workplaces and how positive work environments are not only good for employees, but for the bottom line.
Positive Business Conference Cost:
The Ross Positive Business Conference features the following pricing tiers:
- Conference Attendee - $945.00.
- Conference Team (4+) Attendee Per Person - $895.00.
- Consortium Member - $795.00.
- UM Staff / Faculty / Student - $745.00.
Positive Business Conference 2019 Key Information:
|Date||May 9 - 10, 2019|
|Location||Ann Arbor, Michigan|
|Cost||$945.00 for general attendance|
Positive Business Conference FAQs:
What is the purpose of the Ross Positive Business Conference?
To help educate business leaders about the economic and social effects of a positive workplace. Thriving employees are more committed to their jobs, which helps businesses succeed. There's also a trickle-down effect of a toxic workplace: employees not only don't perform as well and are sick more often, but they carry their negative experiences home and into the community.
Creating and maintaining a healthy workplace culture is in the best interests of business owners, employees, and their communities.
What are some of the Ross Positive Business Conference's sessions?
The Positive Business Conference features a number of speaker sessions covering all aspects of creating a positive workplace. Here are just a few:
- "How Space Shapes Culture."
- "Motivating Behavior Change Through Well-Being."
- "The Positive Business Possibility in Today's Workplace."
- "Thriving in the New World of Work."
- "Working with Well-Being."
Who will be speaking at the 2019 Positive Business Conference?
The roster of speakers at the Positive Business Conference includes thought leaders from industries across the business spectrum:
- Jeffrey Block - Principal of Applied Research + Consulting, Steelcase.
- Steve Nelson - CEO, UnitedHealthcare.
- Patti Poppe - President & CEO, CMS Energy & Consumers Energy.
- Michelle Seger - Director, Sport, Health, & Activity Research & Policy Center.
- Ari Weinzweig - Co-Founder & CEO, Zingerman's Community of Businesses.
What is the Positive Business Conference agenda?
A combination of speaking events and workshops, all focused on different aspects of the impact of creating a positive workplace culture on business longevity and profitability. There's also plenty of time to interact with presenters and network with other attendees.
Total attendance for the Positive Business Conference is limited to ensure the opportunity for high-quality interaction between attendees.