Organized Brilliance is a mastermind group for real estate professionals created by Dean Graziosi and Matt Larson. The mastermind consists of live events, online support, live training, and access to a library of professional courses and materials. Organized Brilliance masterminds have a limit of 50 people per group.
Organized Brilliance Cost:
Membership in Organized Brilliance costs $25,000.00 per year, according to research.
Organized Brilliance Key Information:
|Founders||Dean Graziosi & Matt Larson|
|Address||BBG Enterprises, LLC, 3370 N Hayden Rd. #123-539, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251|
Organized Brilliance FAQs:
What do you get with an Organized Brilliance membership?
A membership to the Organized Brilliance mastermind features the following:
- A twice per year 2-day mastermind event with Matt Larson, other members, and special guests.
- Access to a 24/7 "Platinum Mastermind Real Estate Expert" email helpdesk.
- Access to a private Facebook group.
- Monthly live trainings via video conference with Matt Larson.
- Access to all of Dean Graziosi's and Matt Larson's past and future courses as well as "Insider Elite."
- 2 VIP tickets to the live "Gain the EDGE" event in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What is Organized Brilliance's "Insider Elite" course?
"Insider Elite" is an online course for real estate investors by successful real estate investors. "Insider Elite" offers insight into secrets and strategies used by real people to make money in real estate.
What are some of the available courses provided by Organized Brilliance?
- "Winning State of Mind."
- "Be a Real Estate Millionaire."
- "30 Days to Real Estate Cash."
- "Empowering Conversations."
- "Cash Flow from Wholesaling."
- "Rock Bottom Blueprint."
- "The Real Estate Profit System."
What are the two levels of Organized Brilliance masterminds?
Organized Brilliance masterminds want to place you with your peers, so there are two groups: those who have done 0 to 40 deals, and those who have done 41 or more deals.