MacKay CEO Forums are curated groups of Canada's top CEOs and business leaders. The groups of 10 - 14 executives meet 7 times per year: 6 full-day sessions and one annual 2-day retreat. The CEO forums also include one on one meetings with forum chairs, invitations to exclusive CEO breakfasts, and special pricing through MacKay CEO Forums' partner organizations.
MacKay CEO Forums Cost:
The cost of MacKay CEO Forums varies depending upon the group:
- CEO Forums - $10,300.00 CAN annually.
- Executive Forums - $7,900.00 CAN annually.
- Small Business Groups - $7,800.00 CAN annually.
Expenses for the annual retreat are additional.
MacKay CEO Forums Key Information:
|Date||7 times per year determined by group|
MacKay CEO Forums Can Be Found At:
Recent News About MacKay CEO Forums:
- March 7, 2019 - Mr. Lube Recognized as Platinum Club Member Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- December 28, 2018 - The 2018 Top 100: Best Practices.
- March 13, 2018 - Oppy CEO Accepts 'Most Admired' Honor.
MacKay CEO Forums FAQs:
What are the different MacKay CEO Forums categories?
To ensure members get the most out of their groups and are meeting people with whom they'll have the most in common, the MacKay CEO Forums' groups are separated into 3 categories:
- Small Business Groups - owners of businesses that are making $250 thousand to $5 million in yearly revenue and have been operating for at least two years.
- Executive Program - direct reports to CEOs/owners of companies making $5 million to $5 billion in yearly revenue.
- CEO Program - CEOs of businesses making $5 million to $5 billion in yearly revenue.
What are the different MacKay CEO Forums groups?
MacKay CEO Forums are designed to provide the best, most useful experience to its member CEOs and business owners. Once you're accepted into MacKay CEO Forums, you'll be put into a carefully curated peer learning group of 10 - 14 members that fall into 1 of 5 categories:
- Small Business Groups - for CEOs and owners of small businesses.
- Family Business CEO Forums - for CEOs and owners of large family businesses.
- Executive Forums - for direct reports to CEOs of large businesses.
- SME CEO Forums - for CEOs of small- to medium-sized businesses.
- CEO Forums - for CEOs of large businesses.
What are some of the benefits of MacKay CEO Forums?
In addition to being able to meet and discuss issues in depth with 10 - 14 peers who understand your situation and what you're going through, MacKay CEO Forums' membership includes the following:
- four hours of one on one coaching with your forum chair per year.
- invitations to exclusive CEO breakfasts.
- 1-day CEO summits.
- preferred pricing for MacKay CEO Forums partners' services.
- access to a large library of CEO best practice resources.
Who are MacKay CEO Forums' partners?
MacKay CEO Forums partners with industry leaders who provide thought leadership and preferred pricing for MacKay members.
- Copeman Healthcare - private, primary-care from expert physicians.
- BCIT - one of British Columbia's largest post-secondary educational institutions.
- EncoreFX - provides CEOs assistance in developing strategic foreign exchange plans.
- Flight Centre Travel Group - Canada's largest brick and mortar travel retailer.
- TorQuest Partners - Canadian-based private equity fund manager.
How do I become a MacKay CEO Forums Chair?
MacKay is looking for successful professional CEO consultants and advisors to become Certified Chairs. Accepted applicants undergo training and certification to become some of the most trusted business advisors in the country.