LeTip International is a business networking group in which members share qualified leads to help grow each other's businesses. Founded in 1978, LeTip has had more than 120,000 members in more than 500 chapters in the U.S. and Canada. Weekly meeting attendance to local LeTip chapters helps members hone their networking and public speaking skills while providing them with solid leads.
LeTip memberships cost $399.00. Chapter dues vary by chapter, but typically range from $125.00 to $150.00.
LeTip Key Information:
|Address||4838 East Baseline Road Suite 123, Mesa, Arizona 85206 US|
LeTip International Can Be Found At:
Recent News About LeTip International:
- March 21, 2019 - Fighting Fire, Donating Goats: Two Monmouth County Teens' Innovative Service Projects.
- January 9, 2019 - A Healthy Startup with Roots, from Long Island to Peru.
- April 2, 2018 - The No. 1 Reason Why Marketing Plans Crash and Burn.
LeTip International FAQs:
How do I find a LeTip chapter near me?
The easiest way to find a local LeTip International chapter is to visit LeTip.com and use their "Find an Opening in a LeTip Chapter" search function.
Will there be competitors in my LeTip chapter?
No - LeTip is strict about accepting only one representative from a profession in any chapter. If you find that your local chapter already has a professional in your field, you can search for another chapter or start your own.
What is LeTip Wired?
LeTip Wired is a networking app for LeTip members. It allows you to give and get leads online with LeTip members throughout the U.S. and Canada.
How do I join a LeTip chapter?
First, find out if there's a local LeTip chapter with an opening for your profession. Then you need to attend two meetings as a guest. After that you submit an official application and the chapter will vote on whether you'll be offered membership.
What happens during a LeTip meeting?
LeTip business networking takes place primarily during the mandatory LeTip meetings. LeTip International meetings are weekly, typically begin at 7 a.m., and follow a formal agenda; here's an overview:
- Informal networking.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recital of LeTip Creed.
- Officer introduction.
- Definition of a TIP (a qualified lead waiting for a call from a LeTip member).
- Introduction of guests, who each give a 30 second "commercial."
- Speaker introduction (speech timed to 8 minutes by Sergeant at Arms).
- Committee reports.
- Secret vote on new member applications.
- Commercials for all members.
- Overview of "5 Reasons to Join LeTip."
- Program Director announces next week's lineup of Speaker, Greeter, and Showboater.
- Reminder to visit Showboater and refer next 10 customers to the Speaker.
- Meeting adjourned / informal networking.
What are the "5 Reasons to Join LeTip"?
- Qualified leads/ "Dollars in Your Pocket".
- Improve public speaking skills.
- Chapter becomes like a family.
- Source of referrals for your clientele.
- "Psychic Income" (good feelings generated by helping other members).
What is the LeTip Showboater?
The LeTip International Showboater is a chapter member who's invited to showcase their services by setting up a display of promotional materials, audio visual aids, and other marketing tools.