Groove is an SaaS provider specializing in customer service solutions, with Groove 2.0 being the most recent iteration of the company's toolset. The Groove blog's "Growth" section features a number of growth hacking ideas, and they also offer a PDF containing an in-depth overview of the company's growth from the start.
Groove has two customer service products that each contain a significant number of features, and each of the products has two or more levels of service. Here's a breakdown:
- Starter - $15.00 per agent per month: 1 Mailbox or channel with a 30-day data retention for reporting history and no team grouping.
- Business - $25.00 per agent per month: 5 Mailboxes or channels with unlimited data retention for reporting history and unlimited team grouping.
- Enterprise (Coming Soon) - $40.00 per agent per month: 100 Mailboxes or channels with unlimited data retention for reporting history and unlimited team grouping.
Groove Knowledge Base:
- Starter - Free with Inbox: 1 active knowledge base with a 30-day reporting history and no ability to set SEO meta data.
- Business - $29.00: Unlimited knowledge bases with an unlimited reporting history and ability to set SEO meta data.
The higher levels of both the Groove Inbox and Knowledge Base allow you to white label your responses and data and include a large number of features. You can take advantage of a 14-day free trial of each one of Groove's products.
Groove Key Information:
|Headquarters||Newport, Rhode Island|
|Number of employees||11 - 50|
|Phone||1 (401) 339-3817|
|Address||449 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840, US|
Recent News About Groove:
- January 29, 2019 - The Rebirth of Groove (and the Next Stage In Our Startup Journey).
- November 21, 2018 - 5 of the Best Ecommerce Tools Every Merchant Needs.
- November 5, 2018 - What Is a Conversational Experience?.
How does Groove help with growth hacking?
Customer service provides myriad opportunities for growth. How you handle your customer emails can be a critical factor in growing your customer base and your business. In addition, the Groove blog's "Growth" section features a number of posts about how companies grew their businesses, and the story of how Groove grew to where they are today is also a good source for growth hacking ideas.
You can find Groove's blog at https://groovehq.com/blog.
How many companies use Groove customer service platforms?
Currently Groove has more than 8,000 customers, including well-known companies like Unsplash, HubSpot, BuySellAds, Keen IO, and more.
What is the story of Groove?
The software that makes up Groove's customer service platforms actually came to be because the founder, Alex Turnbull, was having trouble coordinating customer responses at his small business. He started Groove because he found the other customer service platforms to be overloaded and unwieldy.
You can download the complete story of Groove from their website.
Alternatives to Groove:
- Zoho Desk.