The Greatness Mastermind with Lewis Howes is a year-long mastermind group for six-figure and higher entrepreneurs. The goal of the mastermind is to "10x your income, influence, and impact." Members learn to become the most trusted authority in their industries while making an impact on their communities and the world.
Cost of Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind:
Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind costs $42,000.00 per year.
Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind Key Information:
|Headquarters||West Hollywood, California|
|Address||418 Media, LLC838 N. Doheny Dr., Unit 1106, West Hollywood, CA 90069|
Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind FAQs:
What makes Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind different?
The Greatness Mastermind with Lewis Howes carefully screens its applicants to ensure the following:
- That they make at least $500,000.00 per year.
- That they want to build long-term businesses and not get rich quick schemes.
- That they are community-focused.
- That they are committed to their goals.
- That they give more than they take.
What happens in Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind?
Among many other benefits, Greatness Mastermind members attend weekend retreats with celebrities and top business millionaires and billionaires sharing their secrets and strategies; they learn from one-on-one hot seats focusing on their businesses; and they're invited into a network of leaders to partner with on projects.
How do I apply for Lewis Howes' Greatness Mastermind?
You fill out an application form on the website and if you're the right fit you'll receive an email instructing you as to next steps.
Who are some of the speakers who've presented at the Greatness Mastermind?
- Reid Tracy - President & CEO, Hayhouse Publishing.
- Neil Strauss - New York Times bestselling author.
- Salim Sader - Co-Founder, Goalcast.
- Brendon Burchard - High performance coach and New York Times bestselling author.
- Remi Franklin - Founder, Light Switch Digital.
- Marshall Morris - Social Media Strategist & Founder, HomeLife Media.
Who is Lewis Howes?
Lewis Howes is the New York Times bestselling author of "The School of Greatness." He is also a former professional football player and a two-sport All-American. He hosts the podcast "The School of Greatness" and was recognized by President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the U.S. under 30.