The Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC) is a conference of several thousand delegates from more than 170 countries intended to spur entrepreneurship and growth around the world. The GEC's focus is on providing people with the tools they need to start and grow businesses regardless of location. Attendees include investors, researchers, educators, policy makers, government officials, and more.
Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019 Cost:
The pricing for GEC 2019's tickets is $100.00 USD. This does not include travel, accommodations, or other expenses.
Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019 Key Information:
|Date||April 15 - 18, 2019|
|Number of attendees||Several thousand|
|Number of speakers||TBD|
Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019 FAQs:
Who are some of Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019's speakers?
Confirmed speakers for GEC 2019 are still to be determined, but past speakers have included Sir Richard Branson, CEO & Founder of The Virgin Group; Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa; Baroness Martha Lane Fox, Founder & Executive Chair of Doteveryone.org.uk; and Marc Ecko, Founder & CCO of Ecko Unlimited.
Where should I stay during Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019?
Official hotels for GEC 2019 are the following:
- Ibis Seef Manama Hotel.
- Les Meridien City Centre Bahrain.
- The Westin City Centre Bahrain.
What are some of the topics to be covered during Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2019?
The Global Entrepreneurship Congress focuses on supporting technology and startups across the globe and regardless of economic circumstance. GEC 2019's sessions include the following:
- "Supporting Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurs" by ADDO AI.
- "Encouraging Policy Co-Design: Policy Hacks" by Startup Nations.
- "Refugee Entrepreneurship" by Centre for Entrepreneurs.
- "Zero Gravity Masterclass: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, & Disruption Readiness" by University of California, Irvine.
- "Building Communities Around the Entrepreneur" presented by Startup Huddle.
- "What Angels Look For" by Global Business Angels Network (GBAN).
- "Facilitating Talent Collisions" presented by GEN Startup Campus.