Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is a New York City-based startup accelerator that invests primarily in tech companies. Since its launch in 2011, ERA has invested in more than 165 companies. Their 4-month program culminates in Demo Day, which allows the companies to pitch to investors looking for promising tech startups in New York City.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator Key Information:
|Founded by||Charlie Kemper, Jonathan Axelrod, and Murat Aktihanoglu|
|Headquarters||New York, New York|
|Address||415 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10017 US|
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator Can Be Found At:
Recent News About Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator:
- March 15, 2019 - FinTech Startup Glia Raises $20 Million in Series B Funding.
- March 14, 2019 - ProdPerfect Gets $2.6 Million to Automate QA Testing for Web Apps.
- September 26, 2018 - Meet 13 Startups Launching out of the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator FAQs:
Why should I apply to Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator?
Connections, for one reason. Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator is based in Manhattan, and boasts New York City's most expansive mentor network of more than 500 experienced businesspeople to whom you're provided access. In addition, accepted startups are given $100 thousand in seed money and more than $300 thousand in other benefits such as webhosting credits and legal advice.
What is the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator looking for in an applicant?
Most of the companies Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator invests in fall within the tech sector; the majority, by far, are software or software-related. But under that umbrella, the verticals are diverse: SaaS, Marketing, Ad Tech, Fashion Tech, Real Estate, and more. And they only invest in for-profit startups.
In addition to the industry focus, they're looking for great teams with great ideas who are willing to relocate to New York City for 4 months, take the advice of their mentors, work hard, and grow their companies.
Who are some of the companies Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator has worked with?
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator has invested in and worked with more than 165 companies in the tech sector, including:
- advisorCONNECT - a platform that helps financial sales professionals identify and work with clients.
- Basepair - an SaaS platform that helps genomic researchers analyze raw data.
- CUPS - a platform that gives independent coffee shops the buying power of major chains.
- GRSP - a product analysis app that enables shoppers to make better decisions.
- Moon - a platform that allows shoppers to use major cryptocurrencies on shopping sites.
- Savvy - a job search platform that enables covert job searches.
Who are Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator mentors?
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator has more than 500 mentors, all experts in their respective fields and willing to share their knowledge with startup founders. They come from a wide variety of well-regarded companies including Forbes, Facebook, Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Chanel, Credit Suisse, and many, many more.