Eccountability is an online mastermind group that brings together like-minded entrepreneurs and businesspeople for mentorship, problem solving, motivation, and knowledge-sharing. A member's group is custom curated based on their profile, and the selected groups meet regularly via video conferencing to discuss business issues and set goals.
Eccountability has two pricing levels that offer different levels of accessibility:
- Stag - Entry level: A$2,499.00 for 3 months (A$999.99 per month).
- Bull - Premier level: A$3,999.00 for 3 months (A$1,599.00 per month).
Eccountability News & Activity:
|Date||News or Activity|
|January 14, 2017||Eccountability launch|
Eccountability Key Information:
|Number of employees||2 - 10|
|Address||115 Munro Avenue, Melbourne, Australia 3000, AU|
What is the difference between the Stag and Bull plans?
Stag is the entry level Eccountability plan. It costs A$2,499.00 for 13 weeks or A$999.00 per month, and includes the following features:
- Pre Mastermind Clarity Program.
- Open access to limited tribes.
- Weekly live video meetings.
- Access to a trusted worldwide community.
- Access to private Facebook group.
- Monthly business focus sessions.
- Maximum 8 per group.
Bull is the premier level Eccountabilty plan. It costs A$3,999.00 for 13 weeks or A$1,599.00 per month, and includes the same level of service as the Stag level, with these additional features:
- 2 hour personalized Pre Mastermind Clarity Session.
- Custom-curated tribes - exclusive availability.
- Accountability Partner matching.
- Maximum 6 per group.
- Private tribe Slack channel.
- Exclusive tools and content.
What is an Eccountability tribe?
Your tribe is your custom-curated mastermind group within Eccountability.