While our members may make a significant difference in your business, it is important to note what we are vs. what we are not & what we can guarantee vs. what we can't.
What we are:
- We are an entrepreneurship group with amazing people who have done amazing things.
- We are a group of people that help one another through tough business challenges.
- We are founders, typically in digital services, SaaS, or eCommerce, and we've helped apps, digital services companies, SaaS, and eCommerce businesses come up with growth strategies, reviewed their pitch decks, and introduced them to other successful people and resources (i.e. developers, PR people, etc.).
What we are not:
- We not a get rich quick scheme. In fact, we only accept members that are actively developing a business concept or have a business that they already run. We also accept members who have exited their businesses.
- We are not for entrepreneurs that don't have something of value to offer their customers, i.e. no MLMs or illegal businesses.
- We are not for people that simply want to consume & not contribute. This is a community that together, we can elevate one another.
What we can guarantee:
- That you'll be surrounded by great people.
- That several of our members have built businesses into the 8 and even the 9-figure range.
- That we have members with deep knowledge in things like Instagram marketing, Facebook marketing, SEO, and much more.
- That you'll be connected to other entrepreneurs that want to see you succeed.
- That you'll be connected to people that have grown to 8-figures and beyond.
- That you'll be surrounded by several people on the same entrepreneurial journey as your own.
What we can't guarantee:
- We can't guarantee that you'll make instant money.
- We can't guarantee you'll see an increase in your income.
When we say that you'll get access to $3.2 billion of founder's experience, we are a referring to the combined valuations of businesses that some of our members have run and / or continue to run. Some of these companies include the 2nd largest ecommerce platform in the world, a publicly traded national debt collector which eventually had a big buyout, companies that have sold to MicroSoft and Sprint, and much more.
The press badges represented on our website represent the places that our members have appeared.