Content Marketing Conference 2019 is a 4-day gathering that focuses on the latest in content marketing, including content planning, creation, distribution, and more. The conference features more than 40 speakers and 50 sessions spanning ten tracks that cover all aspects of leading-edge content creation and promotion.
Content Marketing Conference 2019 Cost:
An All-Access pass to 2019's Content Marketing Conference in Boston costs $1,399.00. A Conference pass costs $1,199.00, a Workshop Day (Tuesday only) pass costs $849.00; and a Comedy Day Only (Friday) pass costs $449.00. Group discounts are available, and pricing changes based on when you purchase your pass (the earlier the better).
Content Marketing Conference 2019 Key Information:
|Date||April 16 - 19, 2019|
|Cost||$1,399.00 All Access (price dependent upon date purchased)|
|Speakers||More than 40|
Content Marketing Conference 2019 FAQs:
Where should I stay during Content Marketing Conference 2019?
Content Marketing Conference 2019 has reserved room blocks at The Westin Waterfront Boston starting at a special rate of $299.00 per night for conference attendees. There are a limited number of rooms, so you should book sooner rather than later.
Who are some of Content Marketing Conference 2019's keynote speakers?
CMC 2019's keynote speakers represent the leading edge in content marketing and strategy. They include:
- Ron Tite - Founder & CEO, Church + State.
- Sarah Cooper - Comedian, writer, and creator of TheCooperReview.com.
- Norm Laviolette - Co-Owner, Laugh Boston.
- Debra Jasper - Founder & CEO, Mindset Digital.
Who are some of the other speakers at Content Marketing Conference 2019 Boston?
Content Marketing Conference's more than 40 speakers represent the best minds in content, and include the following:
- Ayat Shukairy - Co-Founder & CRO Queen, Invesp.
- Dennis Yu - CEO, BlitzMetrics.
- Joe Lazauskas - Director of Content Strategy, Contently.
- Lindsay Marder - Co-Founder, Digital Strategy Boot Camps.
- Margaret Magnarelli - Managing Editor of Content & Senior Director of Marketing, Monster.
- Mike Roberts - President & Founder, SpyFu.
- Marilyn Cox - Vice President of Marketing & CRM, The Second City.
- Nadya Khoja - Director of Marketing, Venngage Inc.