Collision Conference is a combination of independent conferences; there are 14 separate tracks for different disciplines, including AutoTech, ContentMakers, Growth Summit, SaaS Monster, and Startup University. Collision features more than 150 speakers and attracts more than 25,000 attendees from more than 5,600 companies.
Collision Conference 2019 Cost:
Collision Conference 2019 tickers differ in price depending on when you purchase them, level of access to the exhibition floor and events, whether you're an investor, and whether you're part of a group. Currently Early Bird tickets are on sale; here's the breakdown for individual attendees:
- Access to exhibition floor only - CAD $375.00 (CAD $424.00 including harmonised sales tax (HST)).
- General attendee access - CAD 495.00 (CAD $559.00 including HST).
- Executive access - CAD $4,595.00 (CAD $5,192 including HST).
- Chairperson access - CAD $22,294.00 (CAD $25,192.00 including HST).
Collision Conference 2019 Key Information:
|Date||May 20 - 23, 2019|
|Cost||CAD $495.00 (CAD $559.00 incl. HST) - general attendee|
|Number of tracks||14|
|Number of speakers||More than 150|
|Number of attendees||Approximately 25,000|
Collision Conference 2019 FAQs:
What is Collision Conference 2019's schedule?
As Collision Conference is still booking speakers for its 14 tracks, there's not a set agenda yet. That said, you can count on the four days being filled with informative sessions and activities.
What are the Collision Conference's 14 tracks?
- AutoTech - autonomous vehicle and connected car developers.
- binate.i(o) - data crunchers and miners.
- ContentMakers - leading content creators.
- FullSTK - developers, engineers, and computing experts.
- Growth Summit - tech leaders and future giants.
- HealthConf - healthtech pioneers.
- MoneyConf - fintech and banking leaders.
- PandaConf - marketers and advertisers.
- Planet:tech - clean tech developers and investors.
- Q + A - ask experts anything.
- SaaS Monster - SaaS providers and startups.
- Startup University - startup founders.
- Talk Robot - AI and robotics developers.
- Night Summit - after hours networking.
Who are some of Collision Conference 2019's speakers?
The Collision Conference's roster of speakers spans the 14 tracks and represent the best in their industries. Here are a few:
- Ev Williams - Founder & CEO, Medium.
- Linda Boff - CMO, GE.
- Daphne Koller - Co-Founder, Coursera.
- John Chambers - Chairman Emeritus, Cisco Systems.
- Sarah Bird - CEO, Moz, Inc.
- Mona Siddiqui - CDO, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Alex Chung - Co-Founder & CEO, Giphy.
- Philipp Von Hagen - Member of the Executive Board, Porsche Automobil Holding SE.
- Pamela Pavliscak - CEO, Change Sciences.
- Ragy Thomas - Founder, Sprinklr.
- Chee-Yeun Chung - Co-Founder, Yumanity Therapeutics.
- Kimber Lockhart - CTO, One Medical.