The Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit brings together over 1,000 C-level executives, high level managers, decision makers, and other powerful businesswomen to learn from and network with black executives and leaders. The Summit is also an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of black women of power who've changed the world.
Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit Cost:
General registration, which includes access to all sessions, meal functions, excursions, and evening events costs $1,495.00. General group registration, which includes the same level of access as general registration, costs $1,295.00. Group registration is available for groups of 4 or more, and group members must register at the same time. Late registration begins February 11.
Airfare, ground transportation, and lodging are not included. The host hotel is the Mirage in Las Vegas.
Black Enterprise Women of Power 2019 Summit Key Information:
|Date||February 28 - March 3, 2019|
|Location||The Mirage Hotel - Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Cost||$1,495.00 general registration; $1,295.00 group registration|
|Number of speakers||More than 45|
|Number of coaches||More than 20|
BE Women of Power 2019 Summit FAQs:
Who are the Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit's featured speakers?
The 2019 Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit features a growing roster of incredible speakers from a wide variety of industries and vocations. Here are just a few:
- Stacey Abrams - Politician & Founder, Fair Fight.
- Danny Best - Senior Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Dell.
- Trudy Bourgeois - Founder & CEO, The Center for Workplace Excellence.
- Linda Clemons - CEO, Sisterpreneur Inc.
- Daraiha Greene - Global Head of Strategic Partnerships & Community Inclusion, Google.
- Jo Ann Jenkins - CEO, AARP.
- Valerie Jarrett - Former Senior Advisor, Obama Administration.
- Evita Robinson - Founder, Nomadness Travel Tribe.
- Symone D. Sanders - Political Commentator, CNN.
- Tracey Travis - Executive Vice President & CFO, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Robin Washington - Executive Vice President & CFO, Gilead Sciences.
Who are the BE Women of Power 2019 Summit's coaches?
25 minute one-on-one coaching sessions are available by appointment. The list of coaches includes:
- Latesha Byrd - Founder, Byrd Career Counseling.
- Kelli Jackson - Owner & CEO, The Brand Xperience Media.
- Nancy J. Lewis - President, Progressive Technologies, Inc.
- Jennie Robles - Founder & President, Intellectual Capital.
- Ericka Spradley - Chief PowHer Officer, Confident Career Woman.
- Karen Williams - Owner & Coach, prize1924.
Who are the Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit 2019 Legacy Honorees?
The Legacy Honorees are women who've excelled despite the odds and have worked hard to make the world a better place:
- Cynthia Marshall - CEO, Dallas Mavericks.
- Chaka Khan - Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Activist.
- Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie - 10th Episcopal District AME Church.
- Alice Walker - Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author.