Ahrefs provides a number of SEO tools including a Rank Tracker, Site Audit tool, Site Explorer with a backlink index, and more. The Ahrefs blog is a solid source of growth hacking ideas, especially those concerning SEO tactics. Also included in the blog are more general marketing topics, such as marketing funnels and various forms of online advertising.
Ahrefs pricing depends on the level of service you require. Here is the breakdown:
- Lite - $99.00 per month. Allows 1 user to track 5 campaigns with 500 total keywords and a crawl limit of 10,000 pages per month.
- Standard - $179.00 per month. Allows 1 user to track 10 campaigns with 1,500 total keywords and a crawl limit of 500,000 pages per month.
- Advanced - $399.00 per month. Allows 3 users to track 25 campaigns with 5,000 total keywords and a crawl limit of 1,250,000 pages per month.
- Agency - $999.00 per month. Allows 5 users to track 100 campaigns with 10,000 total keywords and a crawl limit of 2,500,000 pages per month.
All the packages come with different levels of data retention and indexing (including backlink indexing) per month. The packages differ by the number of tools offered as well. If you need a more robust offering than the Agency level you can contact Ahrefs to create a custom package. You can buy a trial version of either the Lite or Standard package for $7.00 for 7 days.
Ahrefs Key Information:
|Number of employees||11 - 50|
|Phone||1 (347) 809-6773|
|Address||7 Straits View, #08-02, Singapore, Singapore 018936, SG|
Recent News About Ahrefs:
- February 13, 2019 - 7 Best SEO Tools to Help You Rank Higher in Google.
- February 5, 2019 - SEO for Startups: How to Grow Your Organic Traffic in Six Months.
- October 31, 2018 - What Is Content Marketing If It Does Not Help You Sell? Using Ahrefs For Content Exploration.
What is Ahrefs position reporter?
The Ahrefs position reporter is bundled under its Site Explorer tools. The Ranking Index includes the top 20 keyword positions for the Lite package and the top 100 keywords positions for the other packages.
What is included in the Ahrefs Kewords Explorer?
Again, the robustness of the package is determined by which level you purchase. Here's an abbreviated breakdown:
- Lite - 25 keyword reports per day analyzing 10,000 keywords on 5 lists.
- Standard - 100 keyword reports per day analyzing 10,000 keywords on 20 lists.
- Advanced - 200 keyword reports per day analyzing 10,000 keywords on 100 lists.
- Agency - 1,000 keyword reports per day analyzing 10,000 keywords on 250 lists.
How do I get Ahrefs for free?
While you can't get any of their SEO packages for free, you can test the Ahrefs Backlink Checker for no charge. They also offer a free SEO Toolbar extension or add-on for Chrome and Firefox. The best way to try a wide range of the Ahrefs toolset is to take the 7-day trial of the Lite or Standard package for $7.00.
How does Ahrefs help with growth hacking?
Search engine optimization and the various techniques that it's made up of can be considered a form of growth hacking, especially when used in unconventional ways. In addition, the Ahrefs blog publishes a number of posts that describe potential growth hacks.
Alternatives to Ahrefs:
- Moz Pro.
- Raven Tools.