The Africa CEO Forum is a gathering of African CEOs and political leaders whose aim is to remove roadblocks, both political and economic, and promote Africa's economic growth. The purpose of the Africa CEO Forum is to bring African business leaders together to fuel partnership and encourage business across the continent.
Africa CEO Forum Cost:
The price for the Africa CEO Forum is available once you've registered for the event.
Africa CEO Forum Key Information:
|Date||March 25 - 26, 2019|
The Africa CEO Forum Can Be Found At:
Recent News About the Africa CEO Forum:
- April 2, 2019 - FEATURED: Access Bank Wins the “Gender Leader Of The Year” Award at the Africa CEO Forum.
- April 1, 2019 - Kagame and The Africa CEO Forum in Kigali.
- March 26, 2019 - Africa CEO Forum : Ethiopian Airlines Chosen as African Champion of the Year.
Africa CEO Forum FAQs:
What was this year's Africa CEO Forum program?
The 2019 Africa CEO Forum program focused on building infrastructure that will allow African businesses to work together and grow the continent's economy as a whole. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Economic Integration - understanding the reasons for the low level of intra-African trade and developing key priorities that will enable companies to work together.
- Private Sector Financing - how to build trust between financial institutions and Africa's private sector.
- Industry Outlook - Logistics - how to upgrade ports and identify and repair supply chain gaps.
- Women in Business - addressing the disparity between African women leaders and their positions on company boards.
What is the Africa CEO Forum Investment Dealroom?
The Investment Dealroom is an exclusive opportunity for 30 vetted high-growth African businesses to meet one on one with interested investors representing $700 million in potential funding.
Who are some of the featured speakers for the Africa CEO Forum?
The Africa CEO Forum roster of speakers features political and business leaders, including the following:
- Paul Kagame - President of the Republic of Rwanda.
- Sahle-Work Zewde - President of Ethiopia.
- Agnes Kalibata - President, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa.
- Ali Mufuruki - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Infotech Investment Group.
- Yvonne Makolo - Chief Executive Officer, Rwandair.
- Ambroise Fayolle - Vice President, European Investment Bank.