The 2019 AdExchanger's Industry Preview Conference is a conference catering to those involved in the advertising industry. The 2019 conference focuses on the future of the fast-changing industry, including advertising and marketing technology trends.
AdExchanger's Industry Preview 2019 Cost:
Tickets for the 2-day event are $2,995.00. Lodging is extra, but AdExchanger reserved a block of rooms in the Grand Hyatt New York for $199.00 per night.
2019 AdExhanger's Industry Preview Key Information:
|Date||January 23-24, 2019|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Number of speakers||50|
|Number of sessions||31|
|Number of industry executive attendees||800|
2019 AdExchanger Industry Preview FAQs:
Why should I attend the AdExchanger Industry Preview:
The 2019 conference is essential for those in the advertising and marketing industry, featuring a diverse roster of speakers from throughout advertising. In an industry in which it's critical to stay on top of trends, the AdExchanger Industry Preview showcases the leading edge of advertising and marketing thought and technology.
Who are AdExchanger Industry Preview 2019's featured speakers?
- Donna Brazile - Political Strategist.
- Mary Matalin - Author, TV & Radio Host, & Political Contributor.
- Dambisa Moyo - PhD, Global Economist, Author, & Investor in the Future.
- Jon Ronson - Journalist, Author, Filmmaker, Screenwriter, & Radio Presenter.
Who are some of AdExchanger Industry Preview 2019's roster of presenters?
- Colleen Aubrey - VP of Performance Advertising, Amazon.
- Rohit Chopra - Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission.
- Michael DeLellis - EVP Integrated Global Marketing, Calvin Klein.
- Luis Spencer Freitas - Digital Director for Wines & Champagnes, Pernod Ricard USA.
- Martin Kihn - SVP Product Strategy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Stacy Minero - Global Head of Content Creation, Twitter.
- Peter Naylor - Senior Vice President and Head of Advertising Sales, Hulu.
- Babs Rangaiah - Executive Partner, Global Marketing, iX, IBM.
- Donna Speciale - President of Ad Sales, Turner.
- Risa Wexler - VP Media Lab, Pfizer.